Re: Niche triggering
Not to say that I have this 'phobia', but there was a photo being shared around bookface some years ago of a woman's breast with a lotus pod plant edited on with the caption stating that it was a result of a medical condition. That still haunts me to this day (despite knowing its an edit) and I have seen various other edits of lotus plants on people's skin that trigger something within me.
A quick google of lotus pod trypophobia will explain what I mean... It makes me feel light headed just looking at it.
Next article in this thread: Re: Niche triggering by cufc infinity11/9 15:50Wed Sep 11 15:50:47 2019
- Niche triggering by Meerkat11/9 14:58Wed Sep 11 14:58:58 2019view thread
- Re: Niche triggering by JonnyJ 11/9 16:05Wed Sep 11 16:05:10 2019
- Re: Niche triggering by Chandampton11/9 16:06Wed Sep 11 16:06:15 2019
- Re: Niche triggering by Return of the Macc11/9 15:33Wed Sep 11 15:33:33 2019
- Re: Niche triggering by cufc infinity11/9 15:50Wed Sep 11 15:50:47 2019
- Re: Niche triggering by Lord M.Ox11/9 15:28Wed Sep 11 15:28:39 2019
- Re: Niche triggering by Mr Staffordshire11/9 15:07Wed Sep 11 15:07:48 2019
- Re: Niche triggering by a krinkly11/9 15:13Wed Sep 11 15:13:06 2019
- Re: Niche triggering by Bullsgold11/9 15:00Wed Sep 11 15:00:53 2019
- Re: FAO Tara. by Joe Hawkins11/9 15:05Wed Sep 11 15:05:28 2019