ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on www.theconferenceforum.co.uk

The Conference Forum

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: May's Omnishambles rolls on by Nigel LToday 23:15Today at 23:15:50view thread

Oldest article: I know he's a bit old and befuddled, but this is a… by Duncan Biscuit8/1 11:16Sun Jan 8 11:16:57 2017view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Sick and Tired of Listening to Experts by cufc infinity11/1 13:32Wed Jan 11 13:32:54 2017view thread

FAO: Yorkies

By Kevyla (Kevyla (FGR))9/1 16:33Mon Jan 9 16:33:40 2017

Views: 452

I see both Racine and Murphy have come back to FGR. I thought Murphy was staying on, any idea why he hasn't?

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: FAO: Yorkies

By UkrainianPhil (YCFC)10/1 14:59Tue Jan 10 14:59:10 2017In response to FAO: YorkiesTop of thread

Views: 213

Two good players, especially Racine.

What the hell was he doing here on loan in the first place? I refuse to believe you have many better defenders than him for a side off the pace at the top of the league.

By Kevyla (Kevyla (FGR))11/1 13:17Wed Jan 11 13:17:32 2017In response to Re: FAO: YorkiesTop of thread

Views: 125

I think it's more of a case of the "sort" of defender Cooper wants. He seems to like the type that bring the ball out, goes past players and are quick. Although Racine is a class defender, he's not the quickest and that's the problem I think.

Very pleased to have both back though.

By UkrainianPhil (YCFC)11/1 13:21Wed Jan 11 13:21:20 2017In response to Re: FAO: YorkiesTop of thread

Views: 115

Bit annoyed that Racine was on the bench for you though, but he's your player I suppose.

By DMN (DMN (Shit Forum))9/1 16:52Mon Jan 9 16:52:25 2017In response to FAO: YorkiesTop of thread

Views: 382

Because the new deal hasn't been worked out yet?

All the noises coming from Mills is he wanted both till seasons end. Your defensive fuck-ups frailties mean Raccine won't be coming back. I heard word of a transfer bid for Murphy being put together.

By Shy Taz Effer (YCFC)9/1 19:59Mon Jan 9 19:59:49 2017In response to Re: FAO: YorkiesTop of thread

Views: 252

I've been somewhat under-whelmed by Murphy. No goals in the league games, and a couple of dreadful misses. Kept straying off-side far too much and getting caught up in unnecessary whingeing at officials.

He's not a bad player, I just think we can do better.

Raccine was decent. But, he fell foul of the Millsy's ridiculous 'square pegs in round holes' mentality whereby he played a right-footed CB on the left hand side of three CBs in a 3-5-2. If he'd actually payed him where he should have - on the RHS instead of Rooney, and brought back the left-footed Fry for the other side or played Newton there, we'd have done better.

By Tafkat ycfc (tanghaller ycfc)9/1 18:14Mon Jan 9 18:14:40 2017In response to Re: FAO: YorkiesTop of thread

Views: 307

Think Mills wants to get rid of at least one forward 1st then hopes the waste of space actually turns up.

Previous thread: Meanwhile, in non league circles by Oxfordconcrete9/1 21:27Mon Jan 9 21:27:11 2017view thread