ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on www.theconferenceforum.co.uk

The Conference Forum

Return to front page

Newest article: Webuyanyhouse.com by DifferentiabullToday 20:24Today at 20:24:55view thread

Oldest article: New tinpot heights by Tara26/10 17:47Fri Oct 26 17:47:39 2018view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: This ProudBear thing by Nigel L8/11 15:30Thu Nov 8 15:30:13 2018view thread

Inevitable but amusing from a Dutch “young god”

By Meerkat8/11 10:33Thu Nov 8 10:33:17 2018

Views: 661

If they want to let you legally insist you are something you physically aren’t then why the hell not!

/www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46133262

I would go the other way.
I self identify as 80 years old. Now give me my pension and all that free stuff.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Inevitable but amusing from a Dutch “young god”

By Paulio8/11 12:19Thu Nov 8 12:19:50 2018In response to Inevitable but amusing from a Dutch “young god”Top of thread

Views: 489

I love how offended people get at someone saying they want to be a man or a woman.

By Meerkat8/11 13:11Thu Nov 8 13:11:23 2018In response to Re: Inevitable but amusing from a Dutch “young god”Top of thread

Views: 400

Not offended by it. They can pretend to be what ever they want. That doesn’t impact anyone else.
But demanding to be legally treated as a woman when you aren’t physically one opens up all sorts of complications and moral issues.
Have all the ops then fair do’s - you are a woman.

Ps I am not talking about “please call me Sheila” (whatever...), I am talking about “I am a man in a dress but demand to get into women only areas”

By Paulio8/11 13:24Thu Nov 8 13:24:19 2018In response to Re: Inevitable but amusing from a Dutch “young god”Top of thread

Views: 370

Sex offenders are sex offenders whether they claim to be Male or female, and should be treated as such.

By Meerkat8/11 13:30Thu Nov 8 13:30:19 2018In response to Re: Inevitable but amusing from a Dutch “young god”Top of thread

Views: 357

In what way is that statement relevant?

By Paulio8/11 19:17Thu Nov 8 19:17:46 2018In response to Re: Inevitable but amusing from a Dutch “young god”Top of thread

Views: 227

““I am a man in a dress but demand to get into women only areas””

By Meerkat8/11 21:22Thu Nov 8 21:22:20 2018In response to Re: Inevitable but amusing from a Dutch “young god”Top of thread

Views: 157

That doesn’t explain any relevance to your comment about sex offenders

By Paulio8/11 21:41Thu Nov 8 21:41:15 2018In response to Re: Inevitable but amusing from a Dutch “young god”Top of thread

Views: 140

Ok.

By Heartthrob of the mortuary (99% is shit)8/11 12:25Thu Nov 8 12:25:03 2018In response to Re: Inevitable but amusing from a Dutch “young god”Top of thread

Views: 460

This was foretold in a holy script 40 years ago:

JUDITH: I do feel, Reg, that any Anti-Imperialist group like ours must reflect such a divergence of interests within its power-base.

REG: Agreed. Francis?

FRANCIS: Yeah. I think Judith's point of view is very valid, Reg, provided the Movement never forgets that it is the inalienable right of every man--

STAN: Or woman.

FRANCIS: Or woman... to rid himself--

STAN: Or herself.

FRANCIS: Or herself.

REG: Agreed.

FRANCIS: Thank you, brother.

STAN: Or sister.

FRANCIS: Or sister. Where was I?

REG: I think you'd finished.

FRANCIS: Oh. Right.

REG: Furthermore, it is the birthright of every man--

STAN: Or woman.

REG: Why don't you shut up about women, Stan. You're putting us off.

STAN: Women have a perfect right to play a part in our movement, Reg.

FRANCIS: Why are you always on about women, Stan?

STAN: I want to be one.

REG: What?

STAN: I want to be a woman. From now on, I want you all to call me 'Loretta'.

REG: What?!

LORETTA: It's my right as a man.

JUDITH: Well, why do you want to be Loretta, Stan?

LORETTA: I want to have babies.

REG: You want to have babies?!

LORETTA: It's every man's right to have babies if he wants them.

REG: But... you can't have babies.

LORETTA: Don't you oppress me.

REG: I'm not oppressing you, Stan. You haven't got a womb! Where's the foetus going to gestate?! You going to keep it in a box?!

LORETTA: crying

JUDITH: Here! I-- I've got an idea. Suppose you agree that he can't actually have babies, not having a womb, which is nobody's fault, not even the Romans', but that he can have the right to have babies.

FRANCIS: Good idea, Judith. We shall fight the oppressors for your right to have babies, brother. Sister. Sorry.

REG: What's the point?

FRANCIS: What?

REG: What's the point of fighting for his right to have babies when he can't have babies?!

FRANCIS: It is symbolic of our struggle against oppression.

REG: Symbolic of his struggle against reality.

By Cathoderay8/11 13:50Thu Nov 8 13:50:03 2018In response to Re: Inevitable but amusing from a Dutch “young god”Top of thread

Views: 337

The life of Brian is my favourite film of all time.

By Duncan Biscuit8/11 20:31Thu Nov 8 20:31:18 2018In response to Re: Inevitable but amusing from a Dutch “young god”Top of thread

Views: 170

Not a patch on Holy Grail

By Mr Nice (Forever Claret 83)8/11 19:52Thu Nov 8 19:52:10 2018In response to Re: Inevitable but amusing from a Dutch “young god”Top of thread

Views: 202

Its my favourite comedy of all time thats for sure.

By DesCartes8/11 19:30Thu Nov 8 19:30:32 2018In response to Re: Inevitable but amusing from a Dutch “young god”Top of thread

Views: 223

Almost as good, in a very different way, is the little known 'Away From It All' travelogue that was shown before 'The Life of Brian' in cinemas when it first came out.

Available on that there 'YouTube', and well worth persevering through the first few minutes of stereotypical travel film, with a dull narrative that creates a false sense of security....

By Heartthrob of the mortuary (99% is shit)8/11 14:17Thu Nov 8 14:17:55 2018In response to Re: Inevitable but amusing from a Dutch “young god”Top of thread

Views: 304

It should be taught in schools IMO

By Benjamin the Donkey (Greek Card)8/11 11:31Thu Nov 8 11:31:28 2018In response to Inevitable but amusing from a Dutch “young god”Top of thread

Views: 507

Is it me, or does he bear a canny resemblance to a wrongly convicted household name?

/www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/08/dutch-man-69-starts-legal-fight-to-identify-as-20-years-younger?CMP=fb_gu&fbclid=IwAR3l_CRgEWWjwR1bdomrCvW-YHOi_eqDZYxDtnYDUigfatsRc8h0nc9Rq2o

By Yeoman8/11 11:28Thu Nov 8 11:28:02 2018In response to Inevitable but amusing from a Dutch “young god”Top of thread

Views: 502

Yes, let him go ahead with it as long as he's prepared to give up his pension and save the taxpayers some money.

By Tris (Trisimp)8/11 10:37Thu Nov 8 10:37:41 2018In response to Inevitable but amusing from a Dutch “young god”Top of thread

Views: 550

Love it

The world of gender neutral, identifying as a basketball horse marrying

This was bound to happen

Previous thread: Dad of the year by tigerroar8/11 19:45Thu Nov 8 19:45:51 2018view thread