ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on www.theconferenceforum.co.uk

The Conference Forum

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Reduce our Imports from France and Germany to … by Dave (Barra)Today 00:00Today at 00:00:44view thread

Oldest article: What will the Chinese find on Dark side of the moo… by interserie3/1 19:05Thu Jan 3 19:05:36 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Manchester Night out. by DarrenG WFC11/1 21:04Fri Jan 11 21:04:50 2019view thread

Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS Drones

By Greek Card11/1 10:11Fri Jan 11 10:11:58 2019

Views: 531

Tonight - Work until ten. Continue re-watching Sopranos.

Tomorrow - Finally over my sinusitis so can go running for the first time this year. Work until four. Couple of games of Champions Cup rugby in the afternoon. Keep brats entertained in the evening as the wife is out with friends.

Sunday - Another run. Head to the shops to take advantage of sales. Eat beef stroganoff for lunch. Watch more rugby.

Runofthemill/10

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS Drones

By Amber Aleman (SUFC)11/1 15:45Fri Jan 11 15:45:13 2019In response to Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 297

Today: greetings from Durham! I need to drink in four pubs to complete the set of eleven in the current Good Beer Guide. I plan to get to all four this evening.

Tomorrow: maybe a tootle round the castle and a beer or two in Durham before cabbing or bussing the six miles to Spennymoor for out Trophy tie (on a sloping pitch). We're only here because Bromley cocked up their paperwork before the last round.😁 Back to Durham for more boozing.

Sunday: 9.08 train out of Durham.

Spennymoorthanafeeling/10

By Taz (SUFC)11/1 20:56Fri Jan 11 20:56:21 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 218

Today - Fucking busy day at work. Still, put some arrogant saffer twat in his place, so wasn't all bad. Just had pizza with the missus. Early to bed.

Tomorrow- Up at fuck early o'clock, collect idiots, drive to durham. Park car, drop shit at hotel, Pints. Watch us slog along at Spennymoor. I fancy us to get a draw. Then beers out in durham for the evening.

Sun - Up, breakfast, then a pootle back down the A1 home to die.

FUCKOFFFARUPNORTHAGAIN/10

By Feng Huang12/1 22:14Sat Jan 12 22:14:28 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 116

You should have stuck with the 1-0 loss :-)

Still hope ; check that Spennymoor team sheet

By Taz (SUFC)13/1 18:53Sun Jan 13 18:53:45 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 97

It would have been far worse if it wasn't for the Chelsea kid in goal. Lad made 4 top drawer saves including one worldy from a free-kick shortly before their 1st and a brilliant double in the 2nd half.

By Puds (Chuds)11/1 12:37Fri Jan 11 12:37:48 2019In response to Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 368

Crawley at home. NFL.

NFL.

By Mr Nice (Forever Claret 83)11/1 13:03Fri Jan 11 13:03:25 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 356

The NFL season ended when that useless fuck Cody Parkey missed a kick for the 11th time this season.

By White Socks (SKRAWA!) (White Socks)11/1 13:11Fri Jan 11 13:11:49 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 352

I stayed up to watch that s**t last Sunday night.

As a very lapsed Lions fan I did have a good chuckle at that!

By Taz (SUFC)11/1 21:00Fri Jan 11 21:00:06 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 203

As a sadly not very lapsed Lions fan, so did I! :)

By Mr Nice (Forever Claret 83)11/1 13:14Fri Jan 11 13:14:38 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 355

That was a cracking game. It's just the ending that was dog shit. It was only 43 yards out as well!

The guy gets 3.5m a year to kick balls through the post. That is it and even then he fucks up.

Useless prick.

By Tottenham Womble (MordenWomble)12/1 09:08Sat Jan 12 09:08:41 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 154

He scored the first attempt before the Time out at least!!

By Puds (Chuds)11/1 15:33Fri Jan 11 15:33:13 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 281

The defensive player tipped it. Blame the O-line.

By White Socks (SKRAWA!) (White Socks)11/1 13:16Fri Jan 11 13:16:54 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 393

Not bitter then.

He would kick that in his sleep with no crowd and/or a 20 point lead. He's not the first kicker to turn to s**t when the heat is on and the season on the line. That's when they should earn their dough.

By Mr Nice (Forever Claret 83)11/1 13:54Fri Jan 11 13:54:15 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 312

He's been shit all season. Missed more kicks than everyone else including hitting the upright FOUR times against you a couple of weeks ago.

By Shanghai11/1 13:47Fri Jan 11 13:47:03 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 323

VITAL NFL UPDATE

As some of my pals have started following NFL, i have spent many hours researching a team i should support and I can exclusively reveal that I am a huge CAROLINA PANTHERS fan. All I need to do now is learn the rules.

By Puds (Chuds)11/1 15:34Fri Jan 11 15:34:25 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 280

Cam Newton is a fucking bellend.

By Mr Nice (Forever Claret 83)11/1 13:55Fri Jan 11 13:55:28 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 316

I go to Charlotte all the time. I can pick up some gear for you.

I was at a game there in October and it was excellent.

By Shanghai11/1 14:01Fri Jan 11 14:01:03 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 313

Great stuff, my main reason was as a kid i had a Charlotte Hornets cap, and when I saw that the Panthers basically play in the same kit as the basketball team I was very emotional.

By Mr Nice (Forever Claret 83)11/1 19:46Fri Jan 11 19:46:30 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 206

I've been to a few Hornets games as well. I got lucky and have seen a few crackers that have gone to the final second.

By The Very Revd. Roy Summersby KC11/1 15:20Fri Jan 11 15:20:11 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 290

I've got a baseball cap with PENG written on it.

By Joe Hawkins11/1 16:11Fri Jan 11 16:11:36 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 261

Did you rub the S out?

By Pinner Stones11/1 20:56Fri Jan 11 20:56:05 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 200

Tonght: wife’s birthday, so would normally go out but first week back at work, so knackered.

Tomorrow: we are away to Concord, which a lot of our fans boycott as it is hell on earth. Still debating whether to go or not. Might depend on how bored I am around 1.30.

Sunday: going to an Asian wedding show at the Dorchester. Client does the PR so have VIP tickets and the wife fancies it. As neither of my boys have significant others, not sure what the misses will learn about current wedding fashions. At some point need to think about doing my tax return.

By stillmanjunior11/1 21:13Fri Jan 11 21:13:09 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 198

Hope the players don’t trash the changing room...

At Concord that is, not the wedding.

By Pinner Stones12/1 09:31Sat Jan 12 09:31:43 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 161

Bananagate allegedly made up by their media team.......I’d do it for real this time .....

By stillmanjunior12/1 20:50Sat Jan 12 20:50:48 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 113

That really doesn’t surprise me. Their media team, at least the two that covered our game at Twerton, were quite extraordinary.

By Lord M.Ox (Marked Ox)12/1 10:49Sat Jan 12 10:49:05 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 139

Julian Alsop played for them?

By Baldman11/1 21:06Fri Jan 11 21:06:07 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 184

Indian wedding show.... reckon there’ll be some decent food samples there.

By Pinner Stones11/1 21:11Fri Jan 11 21:11:36 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 180

Hope so 😉

By BudaShot (NottShot)11/1 12:17Fri Jan 11 12:17:49 2019In response to Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 384

Tonight - Work, gym, FTM, read.

Tomorrow - Up early, Brunel Museum, Fisher Athletic and Beer mile (thinking of Callum) but stay depressingly sober then gym.

Sunday - Planning to do some of the Thames walk. Maybe from Henley. Maybe from Marlow. Then gym.

HEALTHY LIVING AND EDUCATING.

By Melodramatic Bullshitter (pcsu)11/1 14:22Fri Jan 11 14:22:18 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 303

Untappd is an absolute ghost town at the minute
I haven't touched a drop since Saturday which worryingly feels like a major achievement? Thinking of extending that streak tomorrow and bumming off meeting SH for somewhere dull and boring like Long Eaton.

By BudaShot (NottShot)11/1 16:36Fri Jan 11 16:36:24 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 245

Only person the posts on my untappd is you lol.

You should meet SH. Top bloke. Long Eaton is a boring hop, but nice walk from toton lane tram.

I'm planning to stay dry and bung off the beer mile but if lostboyo joins I reckon that definitely won't happen.

By Mr Staffordshire11/1 14:35Fri Jan 11 14:35:43 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 291

Long Eaton?

It’s unbelievably shit even for Derbyshire which usually have cracking towns and cities.

By The Very Revd. Roy Summersby KC11/1 12:26Fri Jan 11 12:26:51 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 360

My mate Woolfy used to run Fisher Athletic. He even got Malcolm Allison in to mange them!

By Mr Nice (Forever Claret 83)11/1 13:05Fri Jan 11 13:05:21 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 348

They must be on about the 10th version of Fisher now.

I'm suprised Surrey Docks stadium still hasn't been re-developed (well, it hadn't last time i checked). They've nlt been in there for a decade now.

By BudaShot (NottShot)11/1 17:03Fri Jan 11 17:03:42 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 233

Now at their own place just north of Canada Water. A progressive club adopting the Dulwich model, but with a 3G pitch.

By Pete 7 Oaks11/1 12:16Fri Jan 11 12:16:08 2019In response to Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 368

Today :- Sit and wait to see if my company are sacking me after a ludicrous investigation/disciplinary. Await outcome of job interview I had at Lloyds Of London

Tomorrow:- Carry on job hunt as exepect above two decisions to be negative, Go to dads to watch Wet Spam v Arse and pick nephew up before taking him home via McDonalds and the reptile shop, Watch NFL

Sunday:- Write appeal letter to company. I dont want their job but until another comes along I need to try and work.Apply for Universal Credit and more jobs online. Watch NFL. An ex has asked to pop over for lunch. I am assuming lunch is just a sandwich or something as I am in a happy relationship apparantly and the ex is a but mentalist and clingy

By MadFrankie11/1 12:15Fri Jan 11 12:15:37 2019In response to Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 372

Today: 5k run at lunchtime, work in the afternoon and then out for the wife's book club's Christmas night out (delayed from 2018, not an early one for 2019)

Tomorrow: 7am boot camp, couple of hours work then off to Lancashire to see Alty bum Chorley in the gob. Quiet night in.

Sunday: maybe another 5k then watch son's U15 football team go top of the league, family walk, roast and red wine.

CONFNORTHPLAYOFFS/10

By White Socks (SKRAWA!) (White Socks)11/1 12:13Fri Jan 11 12:13:29 2019In response to Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 384

Today: Work and not much else. Maybe watch Dirty Leeds tonight.

Tomorrow: Badders. Go round and see Senior Socks and watch the Hammers v Gooners with him. No game for the mighty Wings tomorrow as Oxford are still in the FAT (at least we can't lose way AGAIN...) Out in the evening as TCMWS brother turned 60 during the week although I am not sure where we are going.

Sunday: Youngest Socks is playing in the morning so do the dutiful dad thing. Probably catch some of the sporting offerings during the afternoon/evening.

OUTSIDETHEPLAYOFFSAFTERSATURDAY/10

By Baldman11/1 13:26Fri Jan 11 13:26:31 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 318

I may have missed it but what did you think of Wednesday's game?

By White Socks (SKRAWA!) (White Socks)11/1 14:59Fri Jan 11 14:59:19 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 294

Second best in the first half with wrong tactics and wrong formation. Woking full backs had the freedom of Surrey in the first half. Conceded far too many free kicks in dangerous positions and eventually paid the price although that was poor defending as well. Maybe lucky to be only 1 down at half time..??

Shored it up at the start of the second half and, after making changes and finally playing square pegs in square holes, were on top for 20-25 minutes and could/should have equalised. Once the second went in it was game over.

We are out of form and short on numbers at the moment and I think it will be a two horse race between you and Turkey with the rest of us some way behind as it was with Maidenhead and Gravesend a couple of years back.

By Baldman11/1 15:22Fri Jan 11 15:22:31 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 284

I think that's pretty fair. I felt like we dominated the first half but didn't really create many clear cut chances. The goal felt like it was coming, but it took a wicked outside edge from your defender and completely wrong-footed your defence.

You looked a lot better in the second half and, along with some questionable tactics to get the ref to notice our striker, had obviously developed a better game plan which pinned us back. Agree that the second goal broke the tension a bit.

Wasn't a great game.

I'm not yet ready to believe that we will even make the play offs!

By White Socks (SKRAWA!) (White Socks)11/1 15:59Fri Jan 11 15:59:41 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 275

No team that employs Josh Casey can ever win an argument on questionable tactics.

Fact.

By skippy11/1 17:19Fri Jan 11 17:19:36 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 233

My Josh favourite is when he gets between opposition and ball and falls over (being very careful not to handle the ball as he hits the deck).

It has a 99.99% success rate at giving us a cheap free kick.

By Baldman11/1 16:45Fri Jan 11 16:45:15 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 257

I thought Josh refereed the match pretty well actually, and kept all officials and opposition players well informed as to the rationale for his decisions.

By White Socks (SKRAWA!) (White Socks)11/1 17:02Fri Jan 11 17:02:37 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 249

Very much so.

I am surprised he is not officiating at a higher level to be honest as he must get high marks from the assessors.

By Baldman11/1 17:12Fri Jan 11 17:12:47 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 232

Ha ha. A great player when he is in your team... a nightmare when he is against you.

By carrotcruncher(hfc)11/1 11:11Fri Jan 11 11:11:00 2019In response to Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 426

Today: Work. Pub for an hour or two.

Tomorrow: Brackley at home in the Trophy. It was loosing dismally at Brackley in September that gave the board the excuse they needed to sack Beadle. Be interesting to see if we fare any better with an almost completely different side. Barrels should be involved at some point. Some of my normal colleagues binning the trophy and going walking instead, I might have been tempted but a bit too awkward in terms of transport, so I'll do the football.

Sunday: Buy a new dishwasher. Current one packed up last night.

By Baldman11/1 11:08Fri Jan 11 11:08:13 2019In response to Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 426

Today: WFH as I have the squits. Early finish, play with the bairns, eat takeaway and try to keep warm. I've been freezing for days. Try to get an early night as I've been up since about 2.30

Tonoz: Football in the morning, it's going to be freezing. Dentist at lunchtime (god I hate the dentist). May take the kids to cinema in the afternoon as will be feeling sorry for myself.

Sundz: Rugby in the monring, it's going to be freezing. Then play with the kids and maybe a bit of piano practice.

Pretty rubbish/10

By Greek Card11/1 11:10Fri Jan 11 11:10:49 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 422

HTFU

By Baldman11/1 13:23Fri Jan 11 13:23:01 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 315

Aye

By Mr Nice (Forever Claret 83)11/1 10:58Fri Jan 11 10:58:46 2019In response to Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 431

Tonight - work, cook a Steak dinner, early night.

Saturday - Slough away on the train. Sounds exciting doesn't it but actually its a new ground and i've not done Slough away as an adult so checking out new pubs is always good. Will watch the NFL play offs when i get back.

Sunday - lots of chores to do about the house before settling in for a lazy afternoon and evening watching football and NFL.

By stillmanjunior11/1 11:45Fri Jan 11 11:45:15 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 407

We were there on Tuesday. Another annoying ground where most of it is on the flat, couple of stepped terraces behind the goal but not much. 3G etc. Didn't have a football ground feel about it.

They weren't a bad side, had they taken the lead I couldn't see us breaking them down.

No idea re pubs as we went straight to ground, and I haven't been to a pre-match pub for God knows how long now. I just hate...the general public.

Edited by stillmanjunior at 11:46:10 on 11th January 2019

By BudaShot (NottShot)11/1 12:15Fri Jan 11 12:15:37 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 374

Cracking bar though.

By carrotcruncher(hfc)11/1 11:04Fri Jan 11 11:04:51 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 422

Not much in Slough.

Just did Wetherspoons when I went this time last year. That and ground all walkable from the station.

By Mr Nice (Forever Claret 83)11/1 13:12Fri Jan 11 13:12:51 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 325

They beat us in September 1 nil. It was one of those games where we were dominant without creating clear cut chances.

It all depends on Rhys Murphy. Since October if he plays we win. If he doesn't we lose.

December wasn't great for us as he was suspended for 3 games (harsh sending off) and then he picked up a knock whilst training with Newport so he missed the game against you just before Xmas.

Since he's been back he's bag 7 goals and we've won all our games.

By Mr Nice (Forever Claret 83)11/1 13:07Fri Jan 11 13:07:44 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 326

I was thinking of drinking around the Paddington area but i'll give Slough a go.

By DMN (DMN (Shit Forum))11/1 10:47Fri Jan 11 10:47:52 2019In response to Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 433

Today: Work.

Tonight: Gym, beers and some food.

Tomorrow: Allotment for a bit. On line racing for a bit. A few beers for a bit.

Sunday: Yoga and another race I think.

By Joe Hawkins11/1 10:45Fri Jan 11 10:45:52 2019In response to Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 448

Today, wind down work for a late lunch (coffee break currently) swim this aft, Tonight, I may go see a band, the Angelic Upstarts are playing at the Fulford Arms, I last saw them 30 years ago but dunno if I cba with a hangover tomorrow, one of those odd ones having changed a medication a couple of months back as it means I could go out on the p**s without needing an injection mid way through the session, and I've never ever even once been able to do that.

Saturday, depends if I drink on Friday really, shoulders to do in the gym in the morning, swim with child later on, strip artex in the hallway in preparation for decorating when we're no longer a slum dwelling.

Sunday, if I was stricken down with hangover yesterday then it'll be morning gym for catch up and the child Sunday pm for swimming, spare time stripping.

THEMURDEROFLIDDLETOWERS&POLICEOPPRESSION/10

Couple of Upstart tunes to wet thy whistle.
/www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMXcM2crSVc
[urlhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gn_DwcFH4I][/url]

By Heartthrob of the mortuary (99% is shit)11/1 10:47Fri Jan 11 10:47:45 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 439

Oohh, you'll have to get your lighter out for a tear-filled rendition of 'England'.

'The red in the flag is the blood that was spilled in the way that our forefathers tell......'

Edit: Just saw that you linked a You Tube version - DOH!

Edited by 99% is shit at 10:48:42 on 11th January 2019

By Joe Hawkins11/1 11:07Fri Jan 11 11:07:20 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 437

They weren't bad back then for a commie band. :)

And it's looking like a moot point as the ex has informed me she's working this evening so I'm having the child a night early.

Edited by joe hawkins at 15:02:35 on 11th January 2019

By Rob (me gustan abrazos) (Alice Glass)11/1 10:42Fri Jan 11 10:42:51 2019In response to Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 450

Today: Went to a cooking class I found on Trip Advisor, really good fun touring the local market and then going back to the guide's house to learn how to make the Korean dishes and then eat them. Yum yum.

Mooched around Itaewon and then had root canal surgery on one of my front teeth that was killing me for the last three weeks. Now drinking a sweet potato latte (yum yum) in a cafe whilst feeling a bit woozy from the anaesthetic. This cafe opens 24hrs so I could stay here all night, but I'll probably go back to my hotel in a bit once I feel less weird.

Tomorrow: Pick up at 7.30 for a DMZ tour in the morning, then get back to the city and go straight to the war museum for the rest of the afternoon. Try and find some jeans to buy at some point. Have dinner somewhere. Maybe see if Korean tv is showing some football if I'm still awake.

Sunday: Cat cafes and palaces I think.

By Baldman11/1 11:05Fri Jan 11 11:05:09 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 428

Root canal work in S Korea?? Blimey. How did you find the right place/get the right diagnosis etc?

By Rob (me gustan abrazos) (Alice Glass)11/1 11:55Fri Jan 11 11:55:19 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 399

They're all American-trained, no worries about that stuff. There's no way I'd want to get dental work in China!

By Baldman11/1 13:34Fri Jan 11 13:34:42 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 310

Was it pricey?

By DesCartes11/1 11:06Fri Jan 11 11:06:09 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 430

Probably somewhere that says 'Dentists' outside.

HTH

By Joe Hawkins11/1 11:08Fri Jan 11 11:08:51 2019In response to Re: Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 418

Does it open at 2.30?

A cat café sounds a little worrying.

By stillmanjunior11/1 10:28Fri Jan 11 10:28:10 2019In response to Weekend Thread sponsored by NWS DronesTop of thread

Views: 463

Today: Currently having some of my work workshopped at uni. Rest of my group in silence, stifling laughter I’m sure at my comedy genius piece. Maybe stay on after to work on dissertation but I’m quite hungry and the study room will be like a jungle. Need to complete radio things for tomorrow.

Tomorrow: East Thurrock United home. They became the first club since Oxford City over a year ago to send precisely nothing for the programme, so I had a bit of a dig. They ridiculously beat us 1-0 in September with Frankie Artus netting a freakish late own goal. I think we will win by the same scoreline, yet another clean sheet. Cement our third place. Celebrate with a takeaway.

Sunday: Tramways v Kingsmead gets the special attention this week. Kingsmead will win 8 or 9-1, it’s a cup game. Maybe gym after if I have energy. It’ll also be my 100th day without alcohol. Woop.

STILLDRYSTILLMAN/10

Previous thread: Blyth Spartans. by Mr Stagger Lee AKA Bwooder.????????????????10/1 12:02Thu Jan 10 12:02:49 2019view thread