The Conference Forum

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Aw sh*t, here we go again.. by Chris FGRToday 09:57Today at 09:57:02view thread

Oldest article: Telford by Llygad Sauron1/1 17:49Sat Jan 1 17:49:32 2022view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: The Street by Baldman 14/1 15:38Fri Jan 14 15:38:36 2022view thread

Get vaccinated to see your kid

By DarrenG WFC13/1 14:57Thu Jan 13 14:57:43 2022

Views: 996

/www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-59979408

Surely this is a step to far.

Might change my mind if it turns out there is someone vulnerable in the Mums side

reply to this article | return to the front page

Covid is Over

By Greek Card14/1 16:29Fri Jan 14 16:29:01 2022In response to Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 279

Only 99'000 UK cases today - down 30% week on week

19'000 in Greece - down 25% week on week.

Open Number 10!!!

Re: Get vaccinated to see your kid

By tara (ProgressiveTara)13/1 20:02Thu Jan 13 20:02:50 2022In response to Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 547

Nope.

By Bullsgold13/1 20:29Thu Jan 13 20:29:17 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 535

Are you one of these pro-choice on abortion yet anti-choice on vaccinations weirdos?

By tara (ProgressiveTara)14/1 08:29Fri Jan 14 08:29:44 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 446

Well, obviously, I don't hate women and I believe that if you haven't got the vaccine you're either lazy/stupid/unable to have it for medical reasons.

Which one of those 4 are you?

By Bullsgold14/1 09:06Fri Jan 14 09:06:22 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 426

Unsurprisingly you have missed the point.

I guess it's that turd in your skull.

By tara (ProgressiveTara)14/1 09:56Fri Jan 14 09:56:06 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 401

I'll take the answer as thick then.

By Bullsgold14/1 10:15Fri Jan 14 10:15:41 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 385

I just wrote a lengthy edit to that which has sadly now been lost. Oh well.

Which category do doctors who don't want the vaccine fall into? It can't be lazy as they could get the vaccine at work, surely? It can't be on medical grounds in all cases. I guess that means that they must be thick. I don't know what your definition of thick/stupid is, but let's assume that it involves being uneducated (as this is, sadly what many people see as 'stupid'). Do you really believe that these people do not understand the pros and cons of the decision they have made? I would suggest that many, if not all, of them understand the situation better than you or I.

I will tell you why I'm unlikely to have another jab. It's because I have become so riled by the attitude of some people who want to force things upon others that I no longer want it. People have the choice of what happens to their own body. Once that choice is taken away (or forced upon them with sanctions) then what have we got left? We all might as well be living in autopilot.

Yes, I am insane. If I end up popping my clogs then at least I will have made a point. Obviously, absolutely nobody will care about the point but I will find some comfort in the fact that I have made a decision based on what I feel is morally correct.

By Greek Card14/1 10:56Fri Jan 14 10:56:44 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 365

Pretty much all the doctors I know of who haven't been jabbed are religious types, so yes, probably fall into the category of at least being a little thick.

By tara (ProgressiveTara)14/1 10:37Fri Jan 14 10:37:35 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 373

Do you really believe that these people do not understand the pros and cons of the decision they have made?

Whether they've understood something doesn't mean the decision is any less stupid.

But if you are making your decision on the tiny fraction of doctors bucking the trend as compared to the overwhelming number of healthcare professionals then yes, I'll go with stupid, regardless of education levels.

It's Brexit all over again. You'd have thought the country had learnt. It clearly hasnt.

By Bullsgold14/1 10:40Fri Jan 14 10:40:08 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 382

I'm not making my decision based on what some doctors have decided to do. I am making my decision based on the attitude of people such as yourself.

It is Brexit all over again, I agree. Some people have absolutely no time to try to understand what it is the other people are saying and prefer to simply just call them stupid rather than thinking about it. That approach worked out well last time we might as well give it another go.

Edited by Bullsgold at 10:48:55 on 14th January 2022

By tara (ProgressiveTara)14/1 11:50Fri Jan 14 11:50:26 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 332

I am making my decision based on the attitude of people such as yourself.

Exactly.

By Bullsgold14/1 11:53Fri Jan 14 11:53:45 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 327

What does that mean?

By tara (ProgressiveTara)14/1 12:22Fri Jan 14 12:22:13 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 316

It means you're a fucking idiot if you're not getting a life saving vaccine that will improve your chances of it and the health of society in general as you don't like the people giving you the facts of the matter.

By Bullsgold14/1 12:28Fri Jan 14 12:28:43 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 321

But I do understand, as best I can, the 'facts' of the matter. It appears to be a fact that the vaccine helps. The 'per 100,000' stats for deaths clearly shows that.

What I don't like is people like you calling others idiots, thick and stupid. Quite frankly, it's absolutely none of your business if a person gets vaccinated or not. People are free to think and do as they like. Shouting about how stupid you think they are is unlikely to change anything for the better.

Edited by Bullsgold at 12:30:06 on 14th January 2022

By tara (ProgressiveTara)14/1 12:54Fri Jan 14 12:54:22 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 302

It's my business if I want said people around my child and family. Which is the original point.

You've made your choice, so we will make ours. What you don't like is the choices that we've made, not the one you have.

By Bullsgold14/1 13:00Fri Jan 14 13:00:22 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 308

Who are 'we' when you talk of the choices "we've made"?
People are just living their lives as they always have done. Suddenly it's nigh on a crime.

I don't suppose many people would want to be around you, so there's probably not much of a problem there!
Hopefully you're as militant about whether or not your friends and family test themselves regularly as you are about vaccinations. After all, that's the only thing that matters.

By tara (ProgressiveTara)14/1 13:34Fri Jan 14 13:34:40 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 273

Who are 'we' when you talk of the choices "we've made"?
People are just living their lives as they always have done. Suddenly it's nigh on a crime.

Yes, and amazingly the world has changed, so you need to change with it.

I don't suppose many people would want to be around you, so there's probably not much of a problem there!
Hopefully you're as militant about whether or not your friends and family test themselves regularly as you are about vaccinations. After all, that's the only thing that matters.

There's not that great a chance of me being friends with anyone who can't do the decent thing and go and get the vaccine to be honest. Same with my family, they were told they're not seeing my daughter until it's done. I certainly won't be employing anyone in my office that hasn't had it.

As I say, the anti vax movement seem very unhappy with people enacting the same choice as what they have.

By Bullsgold14/1 13:43Fri Jan 14 13:43:09 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 262

Well, as it stands, people don't have to have the jab if they don't want it. If that changes at any point then I imagine the government will have to resettle folk who don't want the vaccine.

I would just like to point out, once again, that there is a difference between being unvaccinated and having the virus. The vaccination helps with the level of severity of the virus experienced by a person. The thing which most people seemed to be concerned about is the fact that people may be wandering around with the virus. The way to sort that out is through testing, not vaccination.

By tara (ProgressiveTara)14/1 13:46Fri Jan 14 13:46:37 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 267

No one has stated they have a problem with your refusal to get vaccinated. That's your decision. A fucking stupid one, but one you are as you state free to make and I defend your right to do so.

You are the one that seems to be getting very pissy that other people have the choice too to live their lives how they see fit, and that involves not dealing with unvaccinated people.

By Bullsgold14/1 13:49Fri Jan 14 13:49:38 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 260

I think it's fair to say that you have a funny way of defending someone's right to make their own decisions on vaccinations.

By tara (ProgressiveTara)14/1 13:54Fri Jan 14 13:54:38 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 263

I'm defending everyones decisions to do what they like, when they like.

If people want to set up an event where vaccinated people are banned, or indeed ones where anyone can go in, that's fine.

What you don't like, as I say, is other peoples decisions based on the decision that you have made which is more than a bit selfish.

By Bullsgold14/1 14:02Fri Jan 14 14:02:18 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

I think the problem here is all to do with the idea that 'vaccinated' means 'virus-free' and that 'unvaccinated' means 'infected'.

Vaccinated and untested: best to have a test before going to the pub
Unvaccinated and untested: best to have a test before going to the pub
Vaccinated and tested: get down the pub
Unvaccinated and tested: get down the pub

Vaccinated and virus free: great
Unvaccinated and virus free: also great, although you (personally) may have a bad time at some point. Or perhaps not.
Vaccinated and infected: do not go to the pub
Unvaccinated and infected: do not go to the pub

By tara (ProgressiveTara)14/1 14:48Fri Jan 14 14:48:14 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 254

No the problem is that you want the whole world to test for a virus that doesn't hurt you when you're vaccinated so you don't have to get a vaccine. It's that choice that others make when you've made your choice issue again. I may downgrade your stupidity to selfishness soon. Saying that, I don't know which is worse.

By Bullsgold14/1 14:52Fri Jan 14 14:52:19 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 247

It does hurt you when you are vaccinated, though. The majority of deaths are of vaccinated people.

You should be testing regardless of whether you have been vaccinated or not.

By tara (ProgressiveTara)14/1 14:54Fri Jan 14 14:54:19 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 250

You're conflating 2 statistics again.

Why are you constantly trying to justify your choice? I've said that I support your right to choose.

By Bullsgold14/1 15:00Fri Jan 14 15:00:25 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 241

In what way am I conflating two statistics?
If there's any conflating being done it's by the people who produce the stats for 'Deaths by vaccination status'.

I'm going on a walk tomorrow and will hopefully end up in a pub. I will take a test before I go out. If I end up getting the virus from someone in the pub it'll be because they have either not tested, that the test did not pick up the virus, or that they have ignored the test result. It will not be because they have or have not been vaccinated.

Edited by Bullsgold at 15:01:11 on 14th January 2022

By tara (ProgressiveTara)14/1 15:14Fri Jan 14 15:14:41 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 233

100% of vaccinated people will die at some point.

By skippy14/1 10:54Fri Jan 14 10:54:59 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 354

So you wouldn't get a yellow fever jab if going to Gabon?

By Bullsgold14/1 11:09Fri Jan 14 11:09:47 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 358

I don't know anything about what is required to get into Gabon. I imagine if I was going to Gabon and it was recommended that I have the yellow fever jab then I would read about it and undoubtedly, yes, I would then have the jab. If it was mandatory to have the jab then I would either have the jab and go to Gabon or not have the jab and not go to Gabon.

The difference is that people aren't trying to go anywhere. They're not trying to do anything different to what they were doing two years ago.

If they don't want the jab because they think it will turn them into a 6 foot lizard then it doesn't matter to me. The reason doesn't really matter (apart from, perhaps, if they are simply scared of needles. Then I feel something should be done to help them). The only point which matters to me is that they do not want the jab. If they don't want it then they shouldn't have it. Anyone else's opinion on it does not matter.

Edited by Bullsgold at 11:12:38 on 14th January 2022

By skippy14/1 11:32Fri Jan 14 11:32:46 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 333

Whilst reasonable it's a bit horse has bolted.
How many people in the UK have had no vaccines? Up to age 6 almost all kids are pin cushions.

My attitude is somewhat clouded by the family being from Ireland and my father's mother dying of TB at 30 before the jab was mandatory there.

By Bullsgold14/1 11:40Fri Jan 14 11:40:09 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

The horse hasn't really bolted. In theory, they could discover that the vaccine causes everyone to drop dead 14 months after having it. If that's the case then I hope my gravestone reads "Here lies Bullsgold. Impatient and stupid".

Making decisions on behalf of children is a different matter, I suppose.

By skippy14/1 12:00Fri Jan 14 12:00:20 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 320

So you've already had medical decisions made on your behalf.
Wait enough time and you'll find something is lethal to someone, approved or not.

By Bullsgold14/1 12:10Fri Jan 14 12:10:34 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

That's what happens to everyone when they're young; a legal guardian makes the decision on your behalf.
Once a person is an adult, the majority of people then make decisions on their own behalf.

Are you suggesting that we should just let the state be our guardians at all times? Or are you saying that we should just let the people who want everyone to be vaccinated to be our guardians? Why aren't the anti-vax guys our guardians?

I think the best way to resolve this is to perhaps let people decide for themselves!

By tara (ProgressiveTara)14/1 13:37Fri Jan 14 13:37:38 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 271

I think the best way to resolve this is to perhaps let people decide for themselves!

I agree, and what you seem to be very annoyed by is that people are deciding that they don't want to be around unvaccinated people.

By Baldman (Baldman)14/1 13:42Fri Jan 14 13:42:29 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

97.5% of people in the UK have antibodies. Over 90% of people have had vaccines. Omicron is spreading like wildfire through this population.

I don't mind being around vaccinated or unvaccinated people. If someone is unvaccinated and hasn't had Covid by now they must be pretty careful. If they are vaccinated and have had it, then they have antibodies.

By tara (ProgressiveTara)14/1 13:44Fri Jan 14 13:44:29 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 262

The question wasn't being around them, it's whether I'm going to be friends with them.

The LUTONFACT of me being in a 40,000 strong crowd with a good minority of fans bragging that they're unvaccinated and going to have a bogus test result to get in probably tells you enough of the difference.

By Bullsgold14/1 13:48Fri Jan 14 13:48:25 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

The main issue with that is the bogus test result, not the fact that they are unvaccinated.

I would redirect your energy to the people who walk about not giving a shit about whether or not they have the virus.

By tara (ProgressiveTara)14/1 13:52Fri Jan 14 13:52:12 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 258

So you're expecting me to pay for you and everyone else to get tested for a virus that you can get vaccinated for so we don't need to worry about it?

Are you on crack?

By Bullsgold14/1 13:57Fri Jan 14 13:57:16 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 253

I don't understand what you are saying there. Vaccinated people still test themselves, don't they?
Are you suggesting that they should only send test kits to vaccinated people? If so, how is that going to help matters?

If someone has the virus then I think it's best that they know about it. Vaccination status has nothing to do with it.

Unless you think we should stop supporting unvaccinated people entirely...which seems to go against the thing you said about defending someone's right to refuse the vaccine.

Strange.

By tara (ProgressiveTara)14/1 13:58Fri Jan 14 13:58:56 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 254

Are we going to start sending test kits for the common cold now incase we pass a cold on?

By Bullsgold14/1 14:04Fri Jan 14 14:04:42 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 257

Are you suggesting that testing is no longer required?

As far as the 'greater good' is concerned, having a test is more important than having a vaccine.

By tara (ProgressiveTara)14/1 14:48Fri Jan 14 14:48:52 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 244

you justify your choice how you like. Just don't be surprised that others have made their own independent choices too.

By Baldman (Baldman)14/1 13:45Fri Jan 14 13:45:22 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

So why wouldn't you be friends with them?

By tara (ProgressiveTara)14/1 13:49Fri Jan 14 13:49:20 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 255

Because it is unlikely that I am going to make a meaningful friendship with an idiot. I'm not going to live my life falling out with them, I'm just probably not going to invite them out for a pint any time soon.

You can swop that for someone that has "legitimate concerns about immigration" - same shit, different dog. I'm sure they're nice enough, they can just get on with their lives and leave me be without the nonsense and hate.

By Baldman (Baldman)14/1 13:51Fri Jan 14 13:51:40 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Ah I see. I have legitimate concerns about immigration. Can we not be friends?

By tara (ProgressiveTara)14/1 22:38Fri Jan 14 22:38:07 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 103

They’re probably not legitimate concerns . But you knew that

By Baldman (Baldman)14/1 23:21Fri Jan 14 23:21:06 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 87

What is this ‘but you knew that’ schtick? Has any of my pompous bloviating given you the impression that I’m anything other than convinced of the superiority of my opinions?

By skippy14/1 12:38Fri Jan 14 12:38:00 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 314

No, I'm of the understanding that there is sufficient misinformation/lack of information/lack of knowledge* for the issue to be totally in our own hands, and I say that as a libertarian.

I read what the pro-vax scientists say and the anti-tax scientists say and side with the majority. Sometimes you have to accept you're relying on experts to get it right.

It's a personal choice to smoke but in doing so you accept restrictions on where you can do it. Until we either get to herd immunity or the virus mutates to low mortality we're a it stuck with some measures the some people don't like.

*In the most people don't have sufficient medical knowledge not that they're thick way.

By Baldman (Baldman)14/1 12:46Fri Jan 14 12:46:07 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 300

Statist

By Meerkat14/1 12:48Fri Jan 14 12:48:16 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 302

Its all irrelevant for Skippy - in his world there wouldn't be any vaccines because the scientists are emptying the bins.

By skippy14/1 12:59Fri Jan 14 12:59:12 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 290

As I said misinformation.

Must be nearly 15 years that Hoagy's comment has been attributed to me.

By Baldman (Baldman)14/1 13:04Fri Jan 14 13:04:15 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 290

Does the presence of misinformation (and humans' susceptibility to it) therefore mean that all important decisions should be taken by the state?

By skippy14/1 13:14Fri Jan 14 13:14:25 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 282

You think I believe the state doesn't do misinformation?

For a sit on the fence kind of guy you do seem to think that other people only see in black or white.

By Baldman (Baldman)14/1 13:30Fri Jan 14 13:30:41 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 268

No, I had understood that your political philosophy tended to anarchism, which Wikipedia suggests is

sceptical of authority and rejects all involuntary, coercive forms of hierarchy. Anarchism calls for the abolition of the state, which it holds to be unnecessary, undesirable, and harmful.

Which is why this seems somewhat out of character.

By skippy14/1 18:30Fri Jan 14 18:30:45 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 190

Sceptical of the state shouldn't come with the assumption the state is always wrong/lying.

With the abolition of the state it is also required that society be responsible and act responsibly, much as I'd like that, as a society we're not there, so like other things that lead to restrictions, unless I want to live in chaos I have to accept a certain delegation of power and responsibility.

That delegation is of course conditional.

I am at the more socialist less libertarian end of anarchism.

By Baldman (Baldman)14/1 18:38Fri Jan 14 18:38:07 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 192

But your conclusion is essentially that people are too stupid to figure out information from misinformation. Which, if true, means that a state is always required.

By Bullsgold14/1 19:19Fri Jan 14 19:19:03 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 157

That's only if your plan into help everyone.

I guess you could send out some deadly misinformation to get rid of the stupid people and the overthrow the government to get rid of the wankers.

By skippy14/1 19:10Fri Jan 14 19:10:48 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 168

I've not used the word stupid, to avoid this sort of tangental discussion I used a deliberate phrase and clarified what I meant.

In the instance of this particular topic, where very few of us are virologists and can make an educated decision, then we are somewhat reliant on the opinions of experts. Sometimes you have to ignore who is paying them, the govt in this case, and look at the evidence you can understand.

Nor do I accept that if you agree to one thing once means you've agreed to everything forever. Which if true means I can accept a state today whilst aiming and hoping for no state tomorrow.

By Baldman (Baldman)14/1 19:45Fri Jan 14 19:45:07 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 151

The decisions a state has to make these days are very complicated. Which medicines are right? What is the correct level of interest rates? What are the best defensive weapons? Where should road be built? What is the best form of internet provision?

If we are reliant on experts for this, there are many many things we rely on experts for. And by your argument which are then best regulated by the state.

It’s not a criticism, I think you are right. It’s just I was surprised to see you accept this principle given where it likely leads. And the likelihood of us becoming more able to handle these decisions is lower than the likelihood of the reverse IMO.

By skippy14/1 20:17Fri Jan 14 20:17:16 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 144

And by your argument which are then best regulated by the state.

No that's an argument that's made up inside your head. And ignores the use of 'this instance' 'for one thing doesn't mean everything' etc

I occasionally agree with Meerkat, as even a blind squirrel can find an acorn once in a while, do I now have to agree with him on everything?

I'm nowhere near as clever as Van Tam, but who would you listen to if we were both telling you how to wire up a star/delta starter?

Horses for courses, it's why you voted for stable May and rock solid Boris wasn't it? Should I assume you were trying to vote them in as dictator for life?

By Baldman (Baldman)14/1 20:24Fri Jan 14 20:24:58 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 135

Ok. I think I understand that your rationale for this being a state decision is that we have not the expertise to make an informed decision. My point was that in a modern society there are many many decisions like that.

I would assume that could be something we can agree on?

Then we are each free to draw our own conclusions about what that means for the most appropriate form of society.

By skippy14/1 20:56Fri Jan 14 20:56:50 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 129

In this instance, much of the expertise was drafted in from outside, there was a lot of public scrutiny and a lot of diversity in the experts.

The opposite of the usual state modus operandi.

By Baldman (Baldman)14/1 20:59Fri Jan 14 20:59:48 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 118

Do you agree that there are many decisions in a modern political economy that we are not capable of understanding?

By skippy14/1 21:40Fri Jan 14 21:40:31 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 102

Yes, but not necessarily due to capacity but more to do with mechanisms by which we could understand them.

By Baldman (Baldman)14/1 21:49Fri Jan 14 21:49:58 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 99

Ok. So from there we are free to draw our own conclusions about the plausibility of having no state.

By Meerkat14/1 21:45Fri Jan 14 21:45:31 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 105

Ah…a re-education camp to help the masses understand the real truth……

By Meerkat14/1 12:45Fri Jan 14 12:45:22 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 294

That would be an argument for sitting non-believers in front of someone they might trust, to go through the evidence and send them away with a leaflet, not to just jab them against their will.

It might put the vaccinators at risk too.
"I know you, you just squirt that away and tick the box saying I have had it and we can all stay friends"

By Bullsgold14/1 12:44Fri Jan 14 12:44:16 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 300

I also side with the majority. That doesn't give me the right to insist that others side with the majority.

There is a lot of energy being wasted on demanding that everyone be vaccinated. What difference does it make?
Live by the sword and die by the sword. It's not as if they're waving their sword around willy-nilly.

If there was the same level of stigma attached to the untested as there is o the unvaccinated then the figures would be significantly lower. In fact - dare I say it - it may have even saved some lives... of both the vaccinated and unvaccinated.

By tara (ProgressiveTara)14/1 13:40Fri Jan 14 13:40:15 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

What difference does it make?

A 90% reduction in the chance of you needing hospital care thus meaning that our doctors and nurses can focus on keeping someone who didn't have the same choice of staying out of hospital fit and well?

By Baldman (Baldman)14/1 13:43Fri Jan 14 13:43:10 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 261

And that's why you won't let unvaccinated relatives see your daughter?

By tara (ProgressiveTara)14/1 13:53Fri Jan 14 13:53:00 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 244

Thankfully a problem I don't have.

By skippy14/1 13:04Fri Jan 14 13:04:55 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 285

So you'd let someone smoke in a nursery?

To be clear I'm not saying people should be jabbed, I'm saying that whilst we're sorting out where we are with this that we have to accept restrictions if we choose to be un jabbed. As you said you'd accept you wouldn't go to the Gabon, nor would you probably accept someone smoking in a nursery.

By Bullsgold14/1 13:13Fri Jan 14 13:13:52 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

But the getting to Gabon thing would involve me seeking a change. People are not seeking a change, they're just looking to continue as they are. They aren't actively doing anything. They are doing nothing. Going to Gabon is actively doing something. So this is different.

Smoking in nurseries is more relevant. I'm not entirely sure what to say about that as there was undoubtedly a time at which smoking was allowed in nurseries and the ability to do this was probably taken away from people at some point in time for the 'greater good'.

Having said that, there is obviously an enormous difference between not being allowed to do a certain thing in a certain setting and not being allowed to carry out a whole aspect of life, anywhere.

Interesting to think that a court might decide that a Father cannot see his children as he's a smoker.

By Meerkat14/1 13:10Fri Jan 14 13:10:08 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 281

Smoking in a nursery is very definitely harmful to the kids.
Unlike being unvaccinated, which is more about how much harm comes to you yourself.

By tara (ProgressiveTara)14/1 13:41Fri Jan 14 13:41:17 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 264

90% reduction in spreading the virus whilst vaccinated. So no, it's not just about you.

By Meerkat14/1 14:05Fri Jan 14 14:05:19 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 248

Have you got a link for that please? When I was looking a while back I could find such data.

By tara (ProgressiveTara)14/1 14:53Fri Jan 14 14:53:19 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 239

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2294250-how-much-less-likely-are-you-to-spread-covid-19-if-youre-vaccinated/

Apologies, it's down to 73%, but that not exact because a lot of vaccinated people won't catch it so it's impossible to get a true figure, likely to be above 80%.

By Baldman (Baldman)14/1 15:04Fri Jan 14 15:04:10 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 231

Lol Oct 2021

By Meerkat14/1 15:03Fri Jan 14 15:03:40 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 227

Actually it says it was down to 63% with Delta (and presumably less with Omicron), but it does say that that will be underestimated because they dont know how much infection is reduced.
However it also says it reduces pretty quickly as time from jab passes.

By skippy14/1 13:17Fri Jan 14 13:17:33 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 274

Unless you pass it on to someone vulnerable.
Having a brother in sheltered accommodation I'd be somewhat worried if they were letting unvaxed people in.

By Meerkat14/1 13:26Fri Jan 14 13:26:18 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 275

Does vaccination stop you getting and spreading Covid then? If so I demand a refund.

By tara (ProgressiveTara)14/1 13:42Fri Jan 14 13:42:01 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 257

No, it significantly reduces it, and when you do get it, you're very unlikely to end up in hospital.

Edited by ProgressiveTara at 13:42:09 on 14th January 2022

By skippy14/1 18:36Fri Jan 14 18:36:21 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 181

This.

My brother and both parents got it, worst any of them had was a 2 day cold.
I yet again proved to be immune.

In the early days 2 residents caught it and died.

By Bullsgold14/1 13:24Fri Jan 14 13:24:25 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 278

I imagine what you mean is that you are worried about letting untested people in.

By skippy14/1 18:44Fri Jan 14 18:44:09 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 177

You can't get in without a negative test, nor can you disinfect everything going in so it gets in.

As Tara has pointed out above being vaxxed almost certainly seems to lessen the effects. It is certainly possible that a vaxxed person passes on a less lethal version than a vaxxed person*.

*As is my understanding from a couple of virologists I know, albeit of the animal type.

By Bullsgold14/1 19:13Fri Jan 14 19:13:38 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 159

I don't believe the second part of that. Not in the slightest. In fact, I am entirely certain that it is complete nonsense.

Yes, of course being vaccinated reduces the severity of the virus. If it didn't then there would be practically no point in it at all as it clearly doesn't stop people from getting the virus.

I said this at about 10am. The main point is that whether or not another person is vaccinated makes no difference to anyone aside from the person themselves. Testing positive or negative does. These two things are not connected.

By skippy14/1 19:46Fri Jan 14 19:46:06 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 149

Vaccines can cause viruses to mutate. Do you assume they only mutate to more harmful variants?

whether or not another person is vaccinated makes no difference to anyone aside from the person themselves

We'll disagree on this because I believe in herd immunity, I believe the facts of that are established enough to demonstrate that unvaccinated individuals pose an increased risk of infection spreading within a community. The particular reason for this is that for some people the vaccine does not provide protection, that person is more at risk if the come in contact with an unvaccinated host than a vaccinated one. You say they are not connected but the whole concept of herd immunity is based on the fact they are.

By Bullsgold14/1 20:00Fri Jan 14 20:00:22 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 157

The particular reason for this is that for some people the vaccine does not provide protection, that person is more at risk if the come in contact with an unvaccinated host than a vaccinated one. You say they are not connected but the whole concept of herd immunity is based on the fact they are.

Can you explain exactly how a person is more at risk if they come into contact with an unvaccinated infected person than they are a vaccinated infected person?

If it were uniformly true that the virus becomes more vicious in the bodies of the unvaccinated then whY are we not seeing evermore worsening variants coming out of parts of the world which have a large proportion of unvaccinated people? The last major variant to come out of an area with 60/70%+ unvaccinated people was Nommycron, which is said to be significantly milder than all other leading brands.

Edited by Bullsgold at 20:34:39 on 14th January 2022

By skippy14/1 20:37Fri Jan 14 20:37:23 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 132

No, I'm not a virologist. For the exact explanation you need to look at the stuff virologists write about vaccinations and herd immunity. Then find the articles that make some attempt to break it down into something you can understand.
With the understanding that not all viruses and methods of herd immunity are exactly the same, there are variants.

By Bullsgold14/1 20:43Fri Jan 14 20:43:19 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 123

But you don't need a vaccine at all to achieve herd immunity. It's about getting the antibodies into people. That doesn't mean that everyone has to have a vaccination and it doesn't mean that a vaccinated person is safer than an unvaccinated person. An unvaccinated person is at greater risk, yes, but they are not a greater risk.

A person who has tested negative is safer than a person who has tested positive.

By skippy14/1 21:06Fri Jan 14 21:06:38 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 110

You don't need to do it with a vaccine, science seems to suggests its better with one though, see TB, polio etc.
In the principle of herd immunity they are a greater risk, that's why the majority of experts want everyone jabbed that can be.

A person that has tested negative isn't safe.

By Bullsgold14/1 21:19Fri Jan 14 21:19:10 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 110

Nobody is safe. Nobody is safe from anything. Are we going to try to completely control everything?
You must be the most control-freak anarchist to have ever lived!

Testing will stop the spread of the virus. Shouting at unvaccinated people won't. That's basically all I am saying.

I think I have been defeated (I'm not sure by whom but it was certainly one of us).
I will go and ask them to booster me in the eyeball first thing in the morning if it stops me from contributing to this thread any further.

Edited by Bullsgold at 21:20:35 on 14th January 2022

By skippy14/1 21:51Fri Jan 14 21:51:09 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 102

Yes, it's about minimising risk to the majority, in the current situation the experts are saying get most people jabbed.
I agree screaming at them doesn't help, but neither does not getting jabbed unless you have a reasonable concern getting jabbed will be harmful to you.

Anarchism not chaos dear chap, an anarchist society has to be a very ordered society, order without control.

By Bullsgold14/1 23:04Fri Jan 14 23:04:31 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 93

I would say that order was ensuring that people are free to do as they please as long as they do not have the virus; then they must isolate. Control is insisting that everyone is vaccinated and telling people to stay in their houses for three months a year.

By Baldman (Baldman)14/1 19:52Fri Jan 14 19:52:26 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 152

If you are saying that invaded people are more likely to have the virus mutate in their systems then the 2.5% of people in the U.K. with antibodies are less of a threat than the billions of people unvaccinated elsewhere.

Heed immunity depends on individual immunity. 97.5% of people have antibodies and yet we have record numbers getting the virus. Here immunity will be achieved by infection unfortunately. The vaccines are now primarily to prevent bad illness post-infection.

By skippy14/1 20:47Fri Jan 14 20:47:11 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 119

Preventing more lethal strains is part of herd immunity, unvaccinated people can allow more deadly strains to persist as I understand it.
As some people can't be vaccinated the virus will always persist, however if in addition to them you get a greater number of people that could be vaccinated not having it then you increase the chances more lethal strains will persist.

By Bullsgold14/1 20:53Fri Jan 14 20:53:08 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 124

That's evidently nonsense though (or at least barely true enough to make any difference in reality) otherwise there would be nightmarish variants coming out of unvaccinated regions every 5 minutes.

By skippy14/1 21:29Fri Jan 14 21:29:02 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 109

Well no, we have lots of viruses that we're all mostly immune to.
Or viruses go through dormant periods.
Or viruses that are less prevalent in certain regions.
Or viruses that have been vaccine'd below the point of being a concern.
Or we have outbreaks.

By Bullsgold14/1 21:32Fri Jan 14 21:32:25 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 105

I feel as though we are having a slightly different conversation with one another than we each think.

I can't write anything of value any more, so thank you for your time and cheers!

By Baldman (Baldman)14/1 20:50Fri Jan 14 20:50:05 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 118

There are billions of unvaccinated people in the world. In the U.K. only 2.5% of people don’t have antibodies.

By Bullsgold14/1 13:14Fri Jan 14 13:14:44 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 278

Yes, I agree. Ignore what I said and go with this^

I'm clearly running out of steam here.

By skippy14/1 13:19Fri Jan 14 13:19:12 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Marathon not a sprint, it's why Meerkat, Des, Baldman and NWS get so many wins ;o}

By Baldman (Baldman)14/1 11:24Fri Jan 14 11:24:02 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 330

Hear hear old boy!

As vaccinations have become less and less effective at stopping the spread of the virus they have become more and more a question of personal choice (which they always should be anyway).

These statists love to call people stupid to cow them.

By Baldman (Baldman)14/1 10:56Fri Jan 14 10:56:53 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 354

Have vaccines received full approval yet?

By skippy14/1 11:09Fri Jan 14 11:09:00 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 353

Not sure what your point is caller?

Given the timescale I doubt they have full medical approval to the extent other vaccines have.
However given some territories only accept certain types of vaccine then there must be approval to certain extent.

By DarrenG WFC14/1 11:23Fri Jan 14 11:23:27 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 331

The point being that they don't have full approval and therefore we don't know the full risks of the vaccines. To me (despite being triple jabbed), that's grounds to have send thoughts on whether to be jabbed.

As it was we have subsequently found out that Astra Causes Blood clots and Pfizer myocarditis and people have died as a consequence.

By Bullsgold14/1 11:23Fri Jan 14 11:23:03 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

I guess the point is that "I would prefer to wait until the vaccine has formal medical approval" is at least a logical reason for someone not to want the vaccine quite yet. Surely you can't label all cautious people as 'thick'?

But, as I said, I'm not really bothered about the reasons for why a person does not want the vaccine. I'm more concerned about the complete lack of respect some people show.

I think it's probably worth remembering that an unvaccinated person who test themselves regularly is a much better human being than a vaccinated person who wanders around in public without having tested themselves.

By Baldman (Baldman)14/1 11:20Fri Jan 14 11:20:57 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 334

I doubt they have full medical approval to the extent other vaccines have.

Then the analogy doesn’t work right? The yellow fever jab has full authorisation.

By skippy14/1 11:51Fri Jan 14 11:51:00 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Which yellow fever jab has full approval everywhere?
The same medication can have different approvals in different territories.
Some UK medication is illegal to have in the UAE.
Thalidomide was approved for use by pregnant women.
Paracetamol can really fuck you up.
TB is mandatory in Ireland but not required in the UK.

Not sure I'd rely on approval.

By Baldman (Baldman)14/1 11:56Fri Jan 14 11:56:41 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 315

You are arguing that approval is imperfect. Od course it is.

Would you rather take medicine that is approved by your national regulator or not approved?

By Bullsgold14/1 12:12Fri Jan 14 12:12:31 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 305

Haha, he has convinced me that I'm no longer taking any form of medication ever again!

By skippy14/1 12:11Fri Jan 14 12:11:54 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 299

Approved obviously. However that has not precluded me from taking medicines prescribed in foreign countries that are not approved for use in the UK.

Which Covid vaccines that we're being given don't have full approval?

A quick google suggest the EU typically takes 210 days to approve medication for use but they reached it to 150 days following their full procedures.

www.ema.europa.eu/en/human-regulatory/overview/public-health-threats/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/treatments-vaccines/vaccines-covid-19/covid-19-vaccines-development-evaluation-approval-monitoring

We were tackling a new variant of a known virus, not a new virus (like say HIV).

By Baldman (Baldman)14/1 12:29Fri Jan 14 12:29:27 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 294

OK, so we agree the level of approval matters.

Astra Zeneca has a temporary approval, pending a full market approval I believe? So not analagous to a fully approved Yellow Fever jab.

It doesn't bother me, I'm triple jabbed. But the facts are that vaccines have proved fatal to some people and I believe are still operating under temporary approvals.

It makes no odds to me whether someone wants the jab or not.

By skippy14/1 12:55Fri Jan 14 12:55:06 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 281

Not sure we do. People get reactions to approved medicines and die.
How do people find out they're allergic to penicillin?

As the legislation was pre-brexit, the temp use was until EMA approval, a quick google (see link above) suggests the EMA has approved a number of vaccines including AZ.

As to market approval, well as no-one has applied. There's some really obvious reasons for this.

By Baldman (Baldman)14/1 13:02Fri Jan 14 13:02:00 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 275

Ah ok. So the level of approval for vaccines is the same for other medicines now? If so that removes my point about them not be analogous.

Ocado and Next cut sick pay for unvaccinated isolating staff

By Meerkat13/1 19:55Thu Jan 13 19:55:19 2022In response to Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 537

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-59963700

Won't this just lead to them not isolating and bringing Covid to work?
Are employers allowed to see your medical history?

Re: Ocado and Next cut sick pay for unvaccinated isolating staff

By Bullsgold13/1 20:00Thu Jan 13 20:00:15 2022In response to Ocado and Next cut sick pay for unvaccinated isolating staffTop of thread

Views: 516

I'd certainly go in to work and not mention anything in order to get paid in full rather than sitting at home feeling fine with no money.

Seems illogical whilst promoting inequality. Which is probably no surprise given this is the way practically every other aspect of life has been going for the last decade.

Edit: these edits are not entirely my fault.

Edited by Bullsgold at 20:00:54 on 13th January 2022
Edited by Bullsgold at 20:01:23 on 13th January 2022

By Dougie MacDougall13/1 18:28Thu Jan 13 18:28:07 2022In response to Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 652

This has a bit more detail. Looks like the father is a bit of a (Piers) Corbynite and the judge didn’t trust him to take precautions.

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/it-sets-a-certain-precedent-quebec-judge-suspends-unvaccinated-father-s-visitation-rights-with-child-1.5737271

By Bullsgold13/1 19:00Thu Jan 13 19:00:40 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 580

So-fucking-what?

I can't recall having to sign a contract agreeing to go along with what everyone else was doing before I had kids.
It's genuinely a disgrace and I hope it causes carnage.

It's absolutely diabolical.

By Dave (Barra) (David (Barrovia))13/1 19:06Thu Jan 13 19:06:18 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 573

Simmer down Novak, this is forrin madness, nowt to do with us.

By Bullsgold13/1 19:08Thu Jan 13 19:08:33 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 576

Earth madness. It's contagious.

By tara (ProgressiveTara)14/1 08:30Fri Jan 14 08:30:34 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 411

Yes, people should need a licence to breed but alas they do not.

By Baldman (Baldman)14/1 09:10Fri Jan 14 09:10:26 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 374

Sounds like a good idea. Said HITLER!

By Bullsgold13/1 15:51Thu Jan 13 15:51:02 2022In response to Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 759

Humanity has lost its collective mind.

By Lenny Baryea (MUFC)13/1 19:24Thu Jan 13 19:24:21 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 551

Humanity has lost its collective mind.

Check out the replies to this tweet if you need further proof: https://twitter.com/yaneerbaryam/status/1481062886906777605

By Meerkat13/1 19:40Thu Jan 13 19:40:48 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 518

Someone should tell him he is turning into Michael Jackson

By Massive Bereavement13/1 19:27Thu Jan 13 19:27:40 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 535

These people would put a condom on a vibrator if they were told to.

By Marked Ox13/1 19:38Thu Jan 13 19:38:45 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 515

Better than a Banana.

By interserie13/1 15:45Thu Jan 13 15:45:34 2022In response to Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 773

I'm known for my hard line views on compulsory vaccination but this story strikes even me as going too far, unless as Darren says, there turns out to be more that we don't know. I'd suggest that a simple LF test would be sufficient.

By Merry Staffy (Mr Staffordshire)13/1 16:00Thu Jan 13 16:00:03 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 744

He could simply faked his LFT and away you go, you are free to see your child.

By ladderman (The Ladderman)13/1 21:33Thu Jan 13 21:33:43 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 452

Well you’d know all about that kind of thing

By Merry Staffy (Mr Staffordshire)13/1 21:35Thu Jan 13 21:35:24 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 454

I don’t have a child.

By ladderman (The Ladderman)14/1 12:59Fri Jan 14 12:59:28 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 286

Maybe there is a God

By Bullsgold13/1 17:48Thu Jan 13 17:48:09 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 667

It's a ridiculous position to put someone in. The guy doesn't want an injection so he can't see his child? It's madness.

I hope this line of thought is extended in future.

Don't want a passport? Well you can't have the free salad at the Harvester.
No drivers licence? Step out of the swimming pool, Sir.
You can't expect me to serve you a beer when you're wearing SL-72s. This isn't the 70s you moron!
Your child has been excluded from school as you haven't had the flu jab. Please find alternative schooling within 24 hours or face a fine of £100 a day.
You aren't registered to vote so please pack your things and leave the country in the next 72 hours.
You don't hold the required hygiene certificate so please refrain from feeding your children at home.
Only nine NHS tokens? Well sadly we can't inform you of your mother's health.

Edited by Bullsgold at 17:49:09 on 13th January 2022

By Massive Bereavement13/1 19:18Thu Jan 13 19:18:33 2022In response to Re: Get vaccinated to see your kidTop of thread

Views: 551

Two years ago you'd be labelled a conspiracy theorist for coming out with something like that.

Now you're seen as the nutter if you don't believe in it.

What a time to be alive.

Previous thread: Randy Andy by Pete 7 Oaks13/1 17:25Thu Jan 13 17:25:35 2022view thread